Why does FF&G have members from many states including every corner of Pennsylvania? We are member-focused!
Now accepting new members. We would love to have you join
The Fleetwood Fish and Game Association!
Membership Questions? Please contact us using the “Contact” page
Membership is for the calendar year (January 1 through December 31)
Please download and complete the New Members Application Form and mail to 47 Weavers Road, Fleetwood, PA 19522 including $50 and copy of proof of U. S. citizenship. If you are prohibited by law from owning, possessing or being around firearms please do not apply. Club membership will consider applications at the monthly meeting last Wednesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. We will review and submit all applications which have been received at least one week before the regular monthly meeting. Applications will be voted upon and upon acceptance, your membership card will be available for issue.
- New memberships are not available instantaneously. Individuals interested in membership will be required to submit a completed application, an application fee of $10 plus yearly dues of $40, for a grand total of $50.
- Prospective members must be sponsored by an existing club member in good standing. If you do not have a sponsor, please attend a monthly meeting.
- If membership is not accepted for any reason the application fee and yearly dues will be refunded in full.
- The membership card must be picked up in person (by the applicant) at the meeting.
- If your membership expired and you were not a member in the previous year your renewal fee is $50
- Please download and complete the Renewal Application Form and follow the directions found on the form.
- A reminder, membership is for the calendar year (January 1 through December 31).
- Early Membership renewals are $35. (Accepted October 1 thru December 31, for the following year)
- Membership renewals received or postmarked after December 31st of the prior year are $40.00. No exceptions.
- Renewal membership cards are available at the Clubhouse during scheduled Thursday trap shoots (8:30 to 11:30 AM) and during monthly Sunday shoots (8:30 AM to 12:30 PM), at the monthly Wednesday meeting at 7:00 p.m., (see events calendar for dates), or renew by mail.
Wear Your Membership Card
- Members Must Wear Their Membertship Card (Clear window lanyards are available at the clubhouse).
- GUESTS. The Fleetwood Fish and Game Association is a members’ only club. Non-members are allowed only at scheduled shooting events which are open to the community (see calendar). The club allows guests at other times only when accompanied by a member and only when the member is wearing their current membership card and the guest is wearing tandem guest pass OR, if a regular guest pass has been purchased, after the guest pass form and payment have been deposited into the guest pass box located on the clubhouse porch. Membership cards and guest passes are not transferable. Guest pass forms are available online or at the club. The guest must purchase a guest pass BEFORE shooting. Forms and payment can be deposited in the drop box located on the rail at the top of the club porch. There are no exceptions to this rule. Violation of this rule WILL cause loss of membership.