Thank you for your interest in joining the Fleetwood Fish and Game Association
We welcome new members and hope you are able to join us. Please fill out the form below and submit it along with an upload of a picture of your ID. If you would rather apply with a paper form, you can download it here and bring it to the club or mail it to us. If you have any questions be sure to contact us and we will be happy to answer whatever we can!
Proof of U.S. Citizenship
You must provide a copy of one of the following documents as required by the FF&G By-Laws.
- U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card
- Original or certified copy of birth certificate issued by a state, county, municipal authority, or territory of the United States
bearing an official seal
- Certification of Report of Birth issued by the Department of State (Form DS-1350)
- U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197)
- Certification of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State (Form FS-545)
- Pennsylvania License To Carry Firearms (Form SP 4-129)
If approved, I accept the Fleetwood Fish and Game Club Membership Card with the following understanding:
- I agree to abide by the policies established by the Club with respect to the use of the Club’s ranges and facilities.
- I agree not to lend or otherwise give my Membership Card to another person and will promptly report the loss of my
Membership Card to the Club President or Membership Chairman. (Phone: 610-944-3116).
- A $10 fee will be charged to replace a lost or stolen Membership Card.
- I understand that I must display my membership card in full view when using club ranges.
- Annual Dues $40; Application Fee $10. (Both refundable if membership is not approved)
- Term of membership is January 1 thru December 31; no exceptions.